Tree planting is an essential solution to tackle climate change, trees help us to breathe, absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and releasing oxygen that human beings need to survive. We also know that they play a critical role in managing clouds, wind, humidity, air quality and rainfall.
Tree planting is quite faster and best economical solution of controlling climate, pollution and increase the water resources.
Nearly half of the world’s forests have been lost and we’re cutting them down at greater rates each year to plant crops, graze cattle and generate income from timber and other tree products. We need to plant trees over maximum areas of the earth to fulfill the loss, we had in past years.
Fact's about Tree Plantation:• Trees absorb carbon dioxide and filter our air
• Tree roots stabilize the soil, stop erosion
• Trees improve water quality by slowing and filtering rain water
• Most of the people rely on wood as their main source of energy
• Trees gives us lots of things such as furniture, books, newspapers, houses etc.
• Trees low down air temperature and give us cool breeze
• Trees provide food, shade and shelter to humans and wildlife.
• Trees protect us from flooding.
• Trees reduce noise pollution.
• Trees beautify the landscape.